We are a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe. As an active investor with over 100 functional experts from different fields, we seek out special opportunities, develop successful strategies, and execute them to realize their full potential.
- AURELIUS sells MEZ handicraft products business in continental Europe to a Swiss entrepreneur07.07.2020
- AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co KGaA: Press release on the virtual annual general meeting 202018.06.2020
- AURELIUS is supporting an innovative project by Group subsidiary LD DIDACTIC to address the Corona crisis27.05.2020
- AURELIUS subsidiary Office Depot Europe announces divestment of its Nordics business14.05.2020
- AURELIUS publishes business numbers for the first quarter of 2020: Positive start to the year, but clearly evident negative impact of the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis on the operating result12.05.2020
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.