We are a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe. As an active investor with over 100 functional experts from different fields, we seek out special opportunities, develop successful strategies, and execute them to realize their full potential.
- SHAREHOLDER LETTER: Our business in the times of COVID-19 - this glass is ¾ full08.04.2020
- AURELIUS portfolio company Bertram Group completes sale of two subsidiaries and realigns business strategy to mitigate impact of COVID-19 crisis03.04.2020
- AURELIUS closes acquisition of Armstrong Ceiling Solutions from Knauf01.04.2020
- AURELIUS publishes 2019 Annual Report: preliminary numbers confirmed, outlook negatively impacted by corona/COVID-19 crisis31.03.2020
- Transform Hospital Group joins UK-wide alliance with National Healthservice (NHS) to mitigate impact of Covid-1924.03.2020
AURELIUS Refugee Initiative e.V.
On October 1, 2015, the employees and Executive Board of AURELIUS laid the foundation for a long-term aid program for refugees with a symbolic action.